The First Bra
For the “blossoming” girl
We think every girl should love her first bra. So, we have designed ours with much thought and care about what it should look and feel like for the young lady wearing it. The Delicate Seams bra has NO underwire, NO push-up effect, and MINIMAL padding. Our super-soft stretch fabric and signature lace detail make this garment so sweet and special, and we want it to make every adolescent girl feel great!
All of our undergarments are made of extremely soft and forgiving fabric, which offers great structure while allowing plenty of stretch.
- Body: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Lace: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex
|Ribcage||26 - 27"||28 - 29"||30 - 31"|
Bra Fit Tips
- Measuring for band size. Simply run a tape measure snugly around your ribcage, just below the bust and add 4 inches to the measurement. (For example: If you measure 26” around the ribcage, you would add 4 inches for a bra size of 30A) See our measuring guide to help you understand where to measure on the body.
- Start on your loosest hook. The band should ideally fit snug on the loosest hook so you can adjust it over time as the elastic band and fabric naturally stretches with wash and wear.
- Adjust your straps. Bra straps should sit taut (without digging or sagging) over your shoulders.
- Right band size? Bra bands should fit straight and snug across your back, below your bust line. If a band is rising up in the back, go down a band size. If a band is digging into your sides, go up a band size.
View our easy to follow measuring guide (PDF) to help determine the best size and fit.
- Hand Wash Cold with Like Colors
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron