For the “blossoming” girl
We think every girl should love her first bra. So, we have designed ours with much thought and care about what it should look and feel like for the young lady wearing it. The Delicate Seams bra has NO underwire, NO push-up effect, and MINIMAL padding. Our super-soft stretch fabric and signature lace detail make this garment so sweet and special, and we want it to make every adolescent girl feel great!
All of our undergarments are made of extremely soft and forgiving fabric, which offers great structure while allowing plenty of stretch.
- Body: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Lace: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex
|Ribcage||26 - 27"||28 - 29"||30 - 31"|
Bra Fit Tips
- Measuring for band size. Simply run a tape measure snugly around your ribcage, just below the bust and add 4 inches to the measurement. (For example: If you measure 26” around the ribcage, you would add 4 inches for a bra size of 30A) See our measuring guide to help you understand where to measure on the body.
- Start on your loosest hook. The band should ideally fit snug on the loosest hook so you can adjust it over time as the elastic band and fabric naturally stretches with wash and wear.
- Adjust your straps. Bra straps should sit taut (without digging or sagging) over your shoulders.
- Right band size? Bra bands should fit straight and snug across your back, below your bust line. If a band is rising up in the back, go down a band size. If a band is digging into your sides, go up a band size.
View our easy to follow measuring guide (PDF) to help determine the best size and fit.
- Hand Wash Cold with Like Colors
- Hang Dry
- Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron
Very nice and delicate
The bra is very nice, however it was too big for my daughter still. She wants to keep it until she grows into it, however it too big for a double A size as a small. The fabric and make is wonderful and it is very pretty.
I follow a fashion blogger & asked the ladies on her Facebook group for a first bra recommendation, and someone shared the link saying her friend from CA started the company. It is truly the perfect first bra. They come in very pretty neutral colors & are very well-made & high-quality. I will definitely recommend this company to others.
So beautiful! The material is soft and the lace is not itchy. This is the perfect 1st bra. Not sexy and totally appropriate for pre-teens. Your daughter will love it!
Fits beautifully! Amazing material.
I purchased this plus the high cut panty for my niece and she was so excited to have something that was modest but also cute and comfortable. The material is seamless and soft - very innovative and nothing like what you find at the stores. Highly recommend! I plan on buying this line for all my nieces!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection